Professional, 6000 Series, 74 Bottles
Professional, 6000 Series, 74 Bottles
Model Number: 6074V PV
The series 6000 is our latest wine cabinet generation. It combines cutting-edge technology, clever design and respect for the environment. Thanks to its temperature range of 5° to 20°C, this single-temperature cabinet stores your wine in optimal conditions or can be transformed into a wine serving cabinet for red or white wine.
This model from Eurocave Professionals Series 6000 range is a design and performance product that will meet the requirements of all professionals.
- Function: Maturing or Service
- Number of temperatures: One temperature
- Size : Small model
- Color of cabinet body: Nero
- Type of Door: Full Glass Door
The reverse Door is not possible for this model
Choose between 2 shelf layouts depending on your requirements to facilitate ordering and access to bottles, or to display your bottles whilst optimizing storage.
By combining several wine cabinets, you can precisely manage the serving temperature for your full wine list. Placed side by side, your cabinets will also show off your wines. Discover our options for Doors, lighting and shelving to stylize your cabinets!
THE WINE CABINET
Choose your wine cabinet's interior layout:
- The Premium pack: it is made up of 5 sliding shelves for a capacity of 74 bottles.
- The presentation pack: it is made up of 2 sliding shelves and 1 presentation shelve. The maximum capacity for this layout is 70 bottles.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR MORE DESIGN, TECHNOLOGY AND SERVICE?
Choose among PLUS options :
- Full lighting with a strip of light
- PLUS GLOSSY black front or light OAK Shelves
- 2 years parts warranty
A wine cabinet that will delight Professionals that look for design and performance. The 6000 Series, composed of 5 models satisfies all professional needs through a system of options that allows product customization.
FLUSH FITTING CONDITIONS FOR THIS CABINET
Although this cabinet is not designed for this purpose, it is perfectly possible to flush fit it provided you observe specific installation criteria.
It must be open to the outside to allow air circulation, not too damp, have a flat, stable floor and have a power supply (standard outlet, 16 A, earthed with circuit breaker, 30 mA*).
Plug the power lead, at the back of the cabinet on the bottom left-hand side, into the connector provided. You must wait 48 hours before plugging in the cabinet after transportation.
Install the rear stopper to maintain a distance of 7 cm between the wall and the back of the cabinet.
Storage and preservation advice
Did you know? All wines mature at the same temperature, whether underground or in an electric wine cabinet.
Maturing cabinets EuroCave reproduces all of the criteria required for effectively maturing wines, in this way recreating, on a smaller scale, the ideal storage conditions found in a natural cellar. 5 criteria are essential for a wine to reach its full potential:
A constant temperature - For optimal wine maturing, it is necessary to have a stable temperature of 10°C - 14°C, whatever the external temperature is.
Suitable humidity levels - It is essential to maintain suitable humidity levels, between 50 and 80%. The ideal humidity level is 50 - 80%.
Below 50%, the cork could dry out causing the wine to leech out. Above 80%, condensation could appear on the bottles and the labels could peel off. Mould may even develop if there is insufficient air circulation.
Ideal ventilation - it is essential to ensure there is sufficient air circulation or mould and bacteria could develop.
Maximum protection from light - For optimal maturation, wine must be protected from all sources of light: only darkness prevents the deterioration of tannins by oxidation. Direct sunlight containing UV rays causes irreparable damage to wine. Indirect light is also harmful. In the long term, it can break down the structure of the wine and dilute it.
Absence of vibrations - In order to mature in optimal conditions, wine must be protected from vibrations, which break down the molecules of some of wine's chemical compounds.
This wine cabinet is a wine Serving cabinet.
Wine serving cabinets bring wines to an ideal serving temperature. Cabinets with several temperature zones allow you to store several types of wine in them.
Indeed, temperature is a key element when serving and tasting wines. A few degrees too high or too low prevents a great vintage from fully expressing itself! A wine that is too cold will not reveal its aromas to the nose; if too warm it will appear to be too alcoholic. When in the mouth, a wine served at an incorrect temperature will not reveal the entire palette of its flavours.
Did you know ? The ice bucket is perfect to keep the wine’s serving temperature during the meal or the tasting. However you do not refresh a wine with it, otherwise the drop in temperature will damage the flavours of your wine.
Wines & Temperatures
White wine serving Temperatures
-7-8°C : Simple Champagnes et sparkling wines, muscats, simple syrupy wines
- 9-10°C : Alsace late-harvest, sweet wines, light or acidic dry white wines
- 11-12°C : Dry white wines, medium-dry white wines (Vouvray, Pinot gris d'Alsace), Gewurztraminer, fine Champagnes, fine syrupy wines, Noble Grapes
- 13-14°C : High quality dry white wines, Vin Jaune and other oxidative styled wines
- 15-16°C : Aged wines
Rosé wine Temperatures
- 7-8°C : Simple rosé Champagnes and other sparkling rosés
- 9-10°C : Light rosés, quaffing wines
- 11-12°C Fine rosé champagnes, classic rosé wines
- 13-14°C :Bordeaux clarets, structured rosé wines, Burgundy rosés
Red wine Temperatures
- 11 - 12°C : light and fruity red wines
- 13 - 14°C : Beaujolais and low tannic wines, Banyuls and other Vin Doux Naturel
- 15 - 16°C : Burgundies, Rhône, Loire and medium-bodied red wines
- 17 - 18°C : Bordeaux and all the red wines with a good structure, Ports
- 19 - 20°C : Exceptional, developed wines