On display in store
Delivery lead time 2 months
Wine cabinet multi-temperature – 118 to 164 bottles - Black color – Glass door with black frame
The flush fitted wine cabinets in the Compact collection fit into kitchens perfectly since their dimensions were determined by kitchen designers. The free-standing version overcomes space constraints and fits in perfectly in living rooms or storerooms.
In the multi-temperature version, the Compact collection stores champagne, red, rosé and white wine at an ideal serving temperature thanks to its temperature, staggered from 5 - 22°C.
Configure the Interior layout of your cabinet
The Premium pack comprises 14 sliding shelves. This pack allows you to store 118 bottles*.
*Traditional Bordeaux bottles
It is possible to add extra shelves.
EuroCave exclusivity - The "Main du sommelier" shelf
Sliding shelves can hold up to 8 bottles thanks to the "Main du sommelier" bottle supports fastened to the shelf. Developed by EuroCave, the "Main du Sommelier" is a bi-material shell that protects your wine from residual vibrations and holds your bottles securely. It is detachable and modular, allowing you to store all types of bottles.
The Compact-collection is available in other sizes and with other types of doors.
Number of temperatures: Up to 10 temperature zones
Temperature staggered from 5 - 22°C. Setting possible from 5-12°C for the bottom and 15-22°C for the top
Size H x W x D: Large model - 1,778-1,794 x 594 x 555 mm**
Cabinet colour: Black
Type of door: Glass with black frame
**With rear stopper. Without handle.
The Compact collection's six advantages
Meets flush fitting requirements
Easy-to-use tactile control panel
Five visual alarms to protect your wine
Amber LED lighting to showcase your bottles
Cabinet can evolve over time (Interchangeable door and interior layout can be changed)
Free 3-year waranty
Flush fitting conditions for this wine cabinet
Cabinets in the Compact-collection are created under the watchful eye of kitchen designers; they therefore meet flush fitting requirements:
- the small model is easy to fit under a work top. Equipped with a front air vent at the base of the cabinet,
it is easy to install
- the large model requires installation of an air vent system at the back (at least 540mm long and at least 50mm wide).
Whichever door you choose: solid, glass or technical, flush fitting will be optimal.
This wine cabinet is a wine Serving cabinet.
Wine serving cabinets bring wines to an ideal serving temperature. Cabinets with several temperature zones allow you to store several types of wine in them.
Indeed, temperature is a key element when serving and tasting wines. A few degrees too high or too low prevents a great vintage from fully expressing itself! A wine that is too cold will not reveal its aromas to the nose; if too warm it will appear to be too alcoholic. When in the mouth, a wine served at an incorrect temperature will not reveal the entire palette of its flavours.
Did you know ? The ice bucket is perfect to keep the wine’s serving temperature during the meal or the tasting. However you do not refresh a wine with it, otherwise the drop in temperature will damage the flavours of your wine.
Wines & Temperatures
White wine serving Temperatures
-7-8°C : Simple Champagnes et sparkling wines, muscats, simple syrupy wines
- 9-10°C : Alsace late-harvest, sweet wines, light or acidic dry white wines
- 11-12°C : Dry white wines, medium-dry white wines (Vouvray, Pinot gris d'Alsace), Gewurztraminer, fine Champagnes, fine syrupy wines, Noble Grapes
- 13-14°C : High quality dry white wines, Vin Jaune and other oxidative styled wines
- 15-16°C : Aged wines
Rosé wine Temperatures
- 7-8°C : Simple rosé Champagnes and other sparkling rosés
- 9-10°C : Light rosés, quaffing wines
- 11-12°C Fine rosé champagnes, classic rosé wines
- 13-14°C :Bordeaux clarets, structured rosé wines, Burgundy rosés
Red wine Temperatures
- 11 - 12°C : light and fruity red wines
- 13 - 14°C : Beaujolais and low tannic wines, Banyuls and other Vin Doux Naturel
- 15 - 16°C : Burgundies, Rhône, Loire and medium-bodied red wines
- 17 - 18°C : Bordeaux and all the red wines with a good structure, Ports
- 19 - 20°C : Exceptional, developed wines